STRIKER SUPERSTARS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to all and any use, access and availability of "Striker Superstars", an online entertainment service operated by Xoomworks Limited ("Xoomworks").
"Striker Superstars" means the online entertainment service, web site, games, competitions, content and services available at or using strikersuperstars.com or through affiliated websites, the Client Software and all Communications.
"Client Software" means the software program (Unity3D web client or standalone executable) and materials made available by Xoomworks which must be installed on a suitable computer in order to access and use Striker Superstars and any on-line or electronic documentation, together with any and all copies and derivative works of such software program and materials and any and all patches, updates and supplements thereto.
"Communications" means any content, materials, postings, data, messages and communications sent, submitted, posted, placed on, made to or otherwise communicated to, from or using Striker Superstars.
By using Striker Superstars and each time you do so, you are telling Xoomworks that you understand, accept and are able to accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept or understand these terms and conditions you should not use or access Striker Superstars or any part of it.
If you are under the age of 18 years and do not understand these terms and conditions please ask a parent or guardian to explain their meaning to you.
In any case YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE in order to use Striker Superstars.
Xoomworks may make alterations to these terms and conditions from time to time.
By using and accessing Striker Superstars you confirm that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required and that you shall be and shalfl remain responsible for all fees due in respect thereof. Xoomworks shall have no liability in relation to any hardware, software or other services required to make use of Striker Superstars.
WITHOUT LIMITING TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS IT MAY HAVE, XOOMWORKS MAY REMOVE, RESTRICT, CANCEL OR SUSPEND ACCESS TO AND USE OF STRIKER SUPERTSARS OR ANY PART OF IT, IF XOOMWORKS CONSIDERS (IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION) THAT YOU HAVE BREACHED ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RIGHTS OF USE
Xoomworks grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited licence to access and use Striker Superstars solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use.
This licence includes the limited right to download content, materials, data and communications temporarily, except for the Client Software, for purposes solely connected with the private, non-commercial, personal use of Striker Superstars.
Xoomworks grants and by installing the Client Software you thereby accept, a limited, non-exclusive license and right to install and use a copy of the Client Software for your use on either a home or portable computer subject to and in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Client Software EULA.
You may not transfer, sub license or deal in this right without Xoomworks' prior written permission.
These terms and conditions and the rights granted by them do not give you any title or rights of ownership in Striker Superstars and should not be deemed a sale or transfer of any copyright or other right.
- REGISTRATION: LOGIN ID and PASSWORD
You may play Striker Superstars as a guest, without registering, but for your in-game characters to persist beyond a single session you will need to register, for which you will need to submit a valid email address (used as a "LoginID") and choose a password.
You accept and understand that you must ensure that all information held about you by Xoomworks is up to date.
The LoginID and Password chosen by and issued to you upon registration with Xoomworks is personal to you so that you can use and access Striker Superstars across multiple sessions and must not be disclosed to any person without Xoomworks’ prior written consent.
If you think your LoginID, Password, or account have been compromised you must inform Xoomworks immediately.
You agree that you are and shall remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login ID and Password.
You accept and understand that you are solely liable for any use of Striker Superstars using your LoginID and Password whatsoever.
DO NOT SHARE YOUR LOGINID OR PASSWORD WITH ANY OTHER PERSON OR ALLOW ANY OTHER PERSON TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT. XOOMWORKS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY IMPROPER USE OF YOUR LOGIN ID, PASSWORD, OR ACCOUNT OR ANY USE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
You warrant and represent that all the information supplied during registration is truthful, complete and correct.
If the information you have supplied is incomplete or incorrect you agree to indemnify Xoomworks against any loss or damage incurred by Xoomworks and any third parties who may suffer damage as a result of the information that you have supplied.
- RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
You agree not to:
* hack, attempt to hack, modify, adapt, merge, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works out of Striker Superstars or any part of it;
* remove, disable, modify, add to or tamper with any program code or data, copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices and legends contained on or in Striker Superstars;
* make Striker Superstars or any part of it available to any third party;
* create software which mimics data or functionality in Striker Superstars;
* use or deal in Striker Superstars except as permitted by these terms and conditions;
* include contact details intended to facilitate communication outside of Striker Superstars, in any Communication;
* use your access to Striker Superstars, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email;
* make any public or commercial use of Striker Superstars without Xoomworks’ prior written consent;
* provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to Striker Superstars without Xoomworks' prior written permission;
* display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use Striker Superstars and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or web site without Xoomworks’ prior written consent;
* use or process Striker Superstars or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose;
* use Striker Superstars or any part of it for any commercial or business purpose;
* delete or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice on Striker Superstars.
You agree to comply with these terms and conditions and all rules applicable to the use of Striker Superstars.
Striker Superstars may only be accessed and used via authorized servers. You must take no action to bypass authorized servers and/or third party software to modify any aspect of Striker Superstars and you expressly consent to Xoomworks monitoring your computer’s random access memory for said unauthorized third party programs.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise expressly specified, all copyright, design rights, database right, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in Striker Superstars belong to and vest in Xoomworks, or are licensed to Xoomworks.
All intellectual property rights of Xoomworks are hereby asserted and reserved.
All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and Xoomworks makes no warranty or representation in relation thereto.
Xoomworks does not claim or assert any right title or interest in any third party Communications nor any Real World Data. "Real World Data" means information or data contained on or in Striker Superstars that refers to real world events, people, organisations, teams, clubs, places, stadia, companies, or competitions. All Real World Data and all rights in Real World Data are the property of their respective owners and Xoomworks does not have and does not represent any connection or association with any Real World Data or any subject of any Real World Data. Real World Data is included in Striker Superstars for the purpose of providing information only and to identify honestly and fairly real world facts.
Striker Superstars is an entertainment service and ancillary to this Xoomworks is involved in the transmission, storage, retrieval and dealing with third party Communications without review, selection or alteration of their content - for which it is a mere conduit.
The views expressed in any Communications are the views of the individual authors and not those of Xoomworks unless specified otherwise by Xoomworks.
Xoomworks is not responsible for and disclaims all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in any Communications.
By using Striker Superstars you acknowledge that Xoomworks has no responsibility to review the content of any Communications and that all Communications are made available on the basis that Xoomworks is not required to and does not exercise any control or judgement of their content.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Xoomworks shall be entitled to remove, reject, or censor any Communications and remove or suspend your ability to make or access Communications.
You agree that Xoomworks may use, publish, edit, modify and adapt your Communications for any and all purposes relating to Striker Superstars and the business of Xoomworks and you hereby grant it an unrestricted non-exclusive licence and all necessary permissions, consents and licences required for it to use your Communications in that way.
You further waive all so called moral rights in your Communications.
You agree and undertake that you will not make any Communication or post to or transmit to Striker Superstars any statement or material, nor use Striker Superstars in any way, that:
* is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability;
* promotes any illegal or unlawful activity;
* infringes any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party or assists infringement or piracy;
* includes any computer virus, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or technically harmful data;
* is abusive, pornographic, defamatory, discriminatory or obscene;
* harasses any person;
* markets or promotes any third party;
* interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of Striker Superstars;
* impersonates any moderator, administrator or any staff or other persons connected with Xoomworks;
* infringes upon or violates any third party's rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, including unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, e-mail address, physical address or phone number, and/or rights of publicity;
* includes restricted / password protected content or materials;
* exploits any other person;
* solicits passwords or personal information;
* provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, buying or selling illegal drugs, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
* contains video, photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor's legal guardian);
* tries to gain unauthorized access to any computer, servers or any part of Striker Superstars including its servers, network and the computers of other users;
* tries to gain unauthorized access to any profiles, blogs, chat rooms, communities, account information, bulletins, or other aspects of Striker Superstars;
* engages in or solicits commercial activities or sales without Xoomworks’ prior written consent such as, without limitation, contest, gambling, betting, sweepstakes, barter, sales advertising, investments and pyramid schemes;
* refers to any material that is inappropriate;
* seeks or attempts to make any arrangement to meet a child under the age of 16 or which may have such a meeting as its object or effect;
* contains any restricted material, including but not limited to passwords, medical information or confidential information of any person; or
* solicits, invites, encourages, advocates, incites or provokes any or all of the foregoing.
* no user below the age of 13 may use any part of Striker Superstars, including the game, the website and any associated communication tools, to share information with another user. This includes, but is not restricted to, real name, address, telephone number and email address.
* no user below the age of 13 may upload or share or any likeness of themselves.
If you discover any material which you believe contravenes these terms and conditions please notify a moderator with full details of when and where you found it.
It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. People may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. Xoomworks has no way of telling if statements made by other users are true. This is a decision that can only be made by you. You should therefore exercise some degree of caution when using any web site or online service. By using Striker Superstars and its services you accept that this is the case and accept that you therefore use Striker Superstars at your own risk.
PLEASE TAKE PARTICULAR CARE IN RELATION TO THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR SURNAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND PLACES YOU GO.
You acknowledge and agree that, if necessary, Xoomworks will communicate with you via any email address you have provided to us through registering. Notices that are applicable to all Xoomworks customers shall be made available on the Striker Superstars websites or otherwise within Striker Superstars including our official Facebook page. You will be deemed to have received a notice at the time the email is sent or the time the notice is posted on our websites or within the Service.
All emails sent by Xoomworks and attachments thereto are intended for the addressee only.
Xoomworks provides and maintains Striker Superstars for personal entertainment on an "as is" basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by Xoomworks and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. "External Sites" means third party web sites and online services to which Striker Superstars links.
Xoomworks gives no other warranty in connection with Striker Superstars and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Xoomworks excludes liability for:
* any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem which Xoomworks has been made aware of;
* the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within any Communications or Striker Superstars;
* any interruptions to or delays in updating Striker Superstars;
* any incorrect or inaccurate information on Striker Superstars;
* the infringement by any person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any Communication or use of Striker Superstars;
* the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
* any transaction involving External Sites;
* any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading Striker Superstars, or any Communication;
* all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
Xoomworks does not warrant that the operation of Striker Superstars will be uninterrupted or error free.
Xoomworks will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree that in relation to your use of Striker Superstars you will not in any way conduct yourself in a manner which is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which might call Striker Superstars or Xoomworks into disrepute.
You agree that you are and shall remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and LoginID and for all activities that occur under your account.
You hereby indemnify, defend and hold Xoomworks and Xoomworks’ officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or claims arising from your use of Striker Superstars any Communications and any use of your account. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with Xoomworks in the defense of any claim. Xoomworks reserves the right, at Xoomworks’ own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
Xoomworks will only use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Xoomworks may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Striker Superstars (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you subscribe or sign up to Striker Superstars.
Xoomworks may also record which parts of Striker Superstars and services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used to:
(a) process your Communications, your subscription to Striker Superstars and to enable your use of Striker Superstars and associated services;
(b) open and run your account and provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
(c) administer prize draws;
(d) generally run Striker Superstars.
By registering and submitting your data you agree to this use.
From time to time Xoomworks also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
Xoomworks will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Xoomworks Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner with registration number Z6773398.
If you believe that Xoomworks has information about you that you do not want Xoomworks to have or that is incorrect please contact Xoomworks as described below and Xoomworks shall correct or remove the data as you request as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you don’t disable cookies Striker Superstars will ask for and store details including your email address and may automatically insert certain information on the subscription or Communications forms so that you can use Striker Superstars with less form-filling.
Striker Superstars includes features which enable advertising to appear when using it. If you use Striker Superstars you will receive advertising messages that appear within and in context with game environments to enhance the realism of it. To provide this functionality, technology developed by Reloaded Interactive Inc. has been integrated into Striker Superstars. This technology will automatically deliver location-based advertising and log and transmit certain information about your interaction with the advertising. If you do not wish to receive contextual advertising messages, do not play Striker Superstars.
In order to select the content that is displayed during use, Reloaded Interactive uses the IP address of the computer on which the Client Software is used. The IP address is used to determine the user’s country or city, the size and length of time that content is displayed within a game when the Client Software is used and the length of that use.
Reloaded Interactive does not use IP addresses to ascertain the identity of any individual game user.
This ad serving technology is integrated into Striker Superstars' Client Software; to refuse use of the technology, do not play Striker Superstars.
- COMPETITIONS: GENERAL
These terms and conditions apply to all Striker Superstars competitions run by Xoomworks unless and to the extent that the competition states otherwise.
Competitions run by third parties are not the responsibility of Xoomworks and will be subject to that third party's own terms and conditions.
By entering a competition, entrants acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Striker Superstars as well as these general competition terms and conditions.
1. Unless otherwise specified, competitions are open to registered users of Striker Superstars except employees of Xoomworks Ltd, their immediate families (i.e. parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) and agents, or any other person(s) connected with the competition including employees of parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, third party fulfilment agencies, licensors, prize suppliers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and third party fulfilment agencies and promotional partners, and all of their immediate families and agents (collectively, the "Competition Entities").
2. Entry limited to one per person. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with the Striker Superstars terms and conditions as detailed in the whole of this document, in the event they are unable to do so then Xoomworks reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Xoomworks reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Xoomworks reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
5. Entrants who are considered minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside will be required to obtain parental or legal guardian consent to be eligible to be declared a winner.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be notified within 28 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Xoomworks reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
7. Xoomworks reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence Xoomworks a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
9. Xoomworks will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Xoomworks takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. Entrants agree to release from liability, indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of the Competition Entities and each of their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, causes of action, proceedings, injuries, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorney's costs and expenses) arising out of or relating to such entrant's participation or inability to participate in this Prize Tournament and/or acceptance, possession, defect in, use, inability to use, or misuse, or redemption of or inability to redeem a prize and/or the violation of any person's publicity, personal, privacy or proprietary rights.
11. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Xoomworks.
14. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. Xoomworks' decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Xoomworks reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Xoomworks reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
17. The cash value (if any) of any prize will be taxable to the Winner who won it as income. Upon entry into a competition, all entrants are required to comply with any and all applicable national, federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winners' responsibility.
18. The Competition Entities assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Competition. The Competition Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
19. The Competition Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Prize Tournament, or in the announcement of the Prizes or the Winners.
20. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Striker Superstars' programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Competition Entities which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
21. Should the Competition be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on www.strikersuperstars.com and Prizes may be awarded to potential Winners to be selected from among all applicable entrants who submitted Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsors.
22. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted and will result in disqualification of all such entries.
23. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they finds to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Competition; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or to have provided inaccurate information in connection with this Competition.
24. For a list of winners please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Striker Superstars Competitions Department at Xoomworks Ltd (address below), stating for which competition you would like winners' details.
25. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsors, and by the decisions of Sponsors which are final in all matters relating to the Prize Tournament.
26. Sponsors: Competitions are sponsored by Xoomworks Limited, Dunstan House 14a St. Cross Street, London, EC1N 8XA, United Kingdom
27. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE UNITED KINGDOM HAS SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE COMPETITION AND THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM SHALL GOVERN THE COMPETITION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
MONTHLY PRIZE MATCH COMPETITION
In addition to the above general Competition terms and conditions listed above, and overriding them where they differ, the following terms and conditions apply specifically to the Monthly Striker Superstars "Prize Leaderboard competition"
By entering a monthyl prize match competition, entrants acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Striker Superstars as well as the general competition terms and conditions above and the following specific terms and conditions.
1. Entry Period: each monthly competition's entry period (the "Prize Tournament Period") commences at 00:01 UTC on the first day of the month and ends at 23:59 on the last day of that month.
2. Method of Entry: to enter, a registered user must log in to Striker Superstars and play at least one Prize Match during the Prize Tournament Period. A "Prize Match" is one which starts with all 8 outfield players being human-controlled rather than A.I.
3. There can be only one entry per person.
4. The number of winners and the prizes awarded may vary from month to month.
5. There will be at least 2 winners each month.
6. Winners will consist of one or more eligible players taken from the top of the Prize Leaderboard list at the end of the Prize Tournament Period, plus zero or more randomly selected from the top 30 in that list at that time.
7. If a winning character and/or account no longer exists at the end of the Prize Tournament Period, that character will be deemed ineligible.
8. Prizes will consist of in-game items and/or currency only. There will be no cash equivalents or any other real-life prize offered.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and non-substitutable, and will be assigned to the winning Striker Superstars character and account during the month following the end of each Prize Tournament Period.
10. The odds of winning the Prize Tournament depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
11. There is a limit of 1 (one) Prize per entrant.
- GAMEPLAY FEATURES
Striker Superstars is free to use and play.
As part of and to enhance your use and enjoyment of Striker Superstars you may be able to obtain additional features that form part of the Striker Superstars experience ("Gameplay Features").
Gameplay Features are features of a service that that may used subject to these terms and conditions and on the basis of the licence granted by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions and your use of Striker Superstars do not give you any rights of ownership in any property whether tangible or intangible (including without limitation in any Gameplay Feature).
Gameplay Features may be exchanged for other Gameplay Features in and as part of Striker Superstars only. Gameplay Features include virtual currencies used in and as part of Striker Superstars, known within Striker Superstars as "Dollars" and "Credits".
You may obtain or receive Gameplay Features (including Dollars and Credits) free of charge as part of and as a result of your participation in Striker Superstars.
You may also purchase additional Gameplay Features using your credit or debit card, cheque, postal order, international money order, bank transfer or through a Paypal account, including Credits.
Credits may be exchanged only for certain other Gameplay Features described in Striker Superstars as being capable of being exchanged for Credits from time to time.
Other Gameplay Features may not be exchanged for Credits.
Credits and Dollars are Gameplay Features and in common with all Gameplay Features have no cash or real world value.
It is a condition and fundamental term of these terms and conditions and your use of Striker Superstars that you may not and must not buy, sell, barter, swap, exchange, trade, lend, rent or otherwise deal in any way with any Gameplay Feature (including without limitation Dollars and Credits) outside of Striker Superstars or in any way other that as expressly provided above namely that certain Gameplay Features may only be exchanged for certain other designated Gameplay Features in and as part of Striker Superstars only.
It is a further condition and fundamental term of these terms and conditions that you may not and must not buy, sell, barter, swap, exchange, trade, lend, rent or otherwise deal in any way with other aspect of Striker Superstars including without limitation your Striker Superstars account, password or LoginID.
When you buy a Gameplay Feature you are buying a right to use that Gameplay Feature within, in and as part of Striker Superstars only, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Gameplay Features that may be purchased are advertised for sale on Striker Superstars so that you may offer to purchase them for the price stated in the manner described below.
When you complete and submit the online form required to purchase Gameplay Features you are offering to purchase them for the price stated ("Order").
Orders are subject to these terms and conditions and will be confirmed by e-mail. Orders are deemed accepted when Xoomworks sends the confirmation e-mail.
Xoomworks may cancel any sale and not supply Gameplay Features if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Gameplay Features at any time at its sole discretion.
You may cancel your Order of Gameplay Features at any time up to the end of the seventh (7th) working day after receiving them, except where you have taken advantage of or used the Gameplay Features. Once notified, Xoomworks shall, as soon as possible, refund or re-credit your account with any sum debited by it from your credit card or debit card or use reasonable efforts to procure that the charge does not appear on your phone bill in respect of those Gameplay Features and remove your Gameplay Features from Striker Superstars.
The charge will appear on your monthly credit card bill or bank statement. Credit card Orders will be confirmed by e-mail and are deemed accepted when Xoomworks sends the confirmation e-mail. All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card or debit card billing address and not the shipping address where they differ.
You will not be charged for any Orders that cannot be fulfilled and where appropriate Xoomworks will re-credit to your account any sum debited by Xoomworks.
Xoomworks cannot guarantee that a particular Gameplay Feature will always be available.
Your statutory rights are unaffected by these terms and conditions.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH. XOOMWORKS MAY NOT ACCEPT CASH (BUT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DO SO). XOOMWORKS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CASH, POSTAL ORDER, MONEY ORDER OR CHEQUE LOST IN THE POST OR SENT TO BUT NOT RECEIVED BY XOOMWORKS.
These terms and conditions are subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights and shall not limit any rights you might have that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit Xoomworks' liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Xoomworks Limited at Dunstan House, 14A St Cross Street, London EC1N 8XA, UK.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Xoomworks and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions or conditions of contract which you may propose.
Use of the word "including" in these terms and conditions means including without limitation.
Failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not be deemed a waiver of any term or right.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, it will be construed as far as possible to reflect the intention and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Striker Superstars is intended for and directed at the United Kingdom and no representation or warranty is made as to whether Striker Superstars complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other country.
Use of Xoomworks and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to Xoomworks at email@example.com
Registered company number: 03948354
Registered company address: Dunstan House, 14A St Cross Street, London EC1N 8XA, United Kingdom.
© 2013 Xoomworks Ltd. All rights reserved.
"Striker Superstars" and the Striker Superstars logo, "Cybersports" and the Cybersports logo, "Xoomworks" and the Xoomworks logo are all trade marks or registered trade marks of Xoomworks in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. All other trade marks and registered trade marks are the properties of their respective owners.
I need some help!